A true speech-to-print group targeting reading comprehension and written expression.
A true speech-to-print group targeting reading comprehension and written expression
- Is your child a reluctant reader and/or writer?
- Has your child been diagnosed with a reading disorder/dyslexia?
- Is your child someone who could use a “boost” over the summer so he/she is back on track when school returns?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Dynamic Therapy Specialists’ Booster Club may be just the answer you’ve been looking for!
“The outcomes have been astounding.”
The therapists at Dynamic Therapy Specialists are excited to offer this two-week intensive structured literacy program designed for students in grades 1-8.
- Each club member’s tuition includes a baseline assessment, program planning, club time, materials, a home program and an end of session consultation.
- Our Booster Club will meet for 2 hours/day for a total of 8 days (16 hours).
- Tuition: $800/club member for two weeks.
BOOSTER CLUB OFFERS TWO WEEKS OF LEARNING.
Week 1: 2023 Date TBA by June 1.
Week 2: 2023 Date TBA by June 1.
Stacy Levy, M.S., CCC-SLP
Stacy received her Masters of Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Louisiana and is certiﬁed by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA). She has earned the ASHA Award for Continuing Education four times in her career exemplifying Stacy’s excellence and dedication to lifelong learning by completing more than double the required number of continuing education credits. Stacy was awarded Teacher of the Year and Elementary Teacher of the Year for Fulton County, GA in 2005. Her commitment to helping children achieve has been a driving force as she has completed trainings in a variety of literacy-based approaches in order to ﬁ nd one that meets the needs of her clients. She is currently working on becoming a SPELL-Links Certiﬁed Provider with plans to complete the certiﬁcation program in 2020. Once certiﬁed, Stacy will be the ﬁ rst SPELL-Links Certiﬁed Provider in the state of Louisiana.
“We tried Orton-Gillingham, Wilson, and Words Their Way. The SPELL-Links program is better than the three of these combined with a shot of steroids. It’s fabulous.”
FIND OUT MORE!
- Read more about Stacy’s extensive background at: www.dynamictherapyspecialists.com.
- To learn more about SPELL-Links to Reading & Writing, visit www.learningbydesign.com.
- For more information about the Booster Club, please contact Stacy Levy: email@example.com | 225-767-5032
“SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER EARLY!”
Spots are limited. A minimum enrollment number is required. Due to the intensive nature of the Booster Club literacy program, make-up sessions will not be available for cancelled/missed sessions.
SPELL-LinksTM is a trademark of Learning By Design, Inc. Used with permission granted.
Dynamic Therapy Specialists • 6605 Jefferson Highway • Baton Rouge, LA 70806